Saturday, October 4, 2008


Stand By Your Man

Billy's latest project, (aside from trying to save our local Thai restaurant, which I will blog about later. . .), is creating and selling beautiful artwork like this:



and this:


His work is available at Deseret Book & other LDS retail outlets OR
you can select custom frames and purchase directly through his website: Old Nauvoo Press where a "Friends & Family Discount" will of course apply.

(P.S. The more you publicize and/or link to the website: Old Nauvoo Press, the better the friend you are and therefore, the greater the discount)!

Much like his other business ventures, I started out with the title of Business Partner/Creative Director, but was swiftly demoted to Courier/Treasurer. I'm starting to feel pretty comfortable with my current level of responsibility.

Billy has the soul of an artist, and I'm thrilled that he has found such a beautiful way to showcase it. Go Babe!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Did he seriously take those pictures? Who knew he had so much talent?? I was just at the Sacred Grove and my pics are no where near that cool. Very impresive. Can't wait to check out his other work.

Glad to see you finally posted. Now, let's see some pics of the cute kids:)

Andrea said...

Thank you again for the beautiful picture! I've told and shown everyone. I'll treasure it forever!

Heather G. said...

That's what I've been saying! Who knew! He takes all the pictures and then antiques and enhances them digitally. Now if I could only get him to take some pictures of the girls!!! Apparently family shots aren't as marketable. :)

FOUST said...

Merci beaucoup mon cheri!
Pics of the little ones si vous plait!!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

I love all of those!! I'm so impressed. Tell Billy great job! I am seriously going to buy a couple of the BYU ones for us and my parents. I'll talk to you soon~